IT Business Analyst – Financial Services
Job Reference: 15631SK
Salary: Â£400 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 13-08-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
IT Business Analyst – Financial Services – Infrastructure – Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
A new and exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst has arisen to join a global financial services company based in London.
What you will need…
* Proven experience of working in a Technology unit of a Financial Services organisation
* BCP/DR coordination experience in infrastructure & apps
* Management of Scoping and Business priority-setting for change initiatives of small, medium and large projects in varying complexity.
* Analyse requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
* Obtaining formal agreement from stakeholders to scope requirements and establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
* Managing requests for and the application of changes to base-lined requirements.
* Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
* Working with users, reviews proposed benefits and risks in the new/redesigned processes, confirms the acceptance criteria for these processes, and ensures that they are properly documented in the business justification.
* Experience of working on Infrastructure and VDI projects – Windows Operating System upgrades/ end of life and application virtualisation projects (essential)
* Experience of working on Compliance and AML projects (beneficial)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.