IT Development Team Leader
Job Reference: ITDL1304
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 13-04-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Southampton
IT Development Team Lead
Leading a cross platform, multi-sited development team, you’ll be responsible for the design and deployment of exciting industry led and bespoke web based solutions across seven UK locations. We’re looking for an IT Development Team Lead who’s an enabler of change to drive, continuously improve and exceed customer expectations; whether it’s through introducing new technologies or building cutting-edge and complex technologies, suggesting innovative solutions or bringing teams together to deliver enhanced software developments.
Key to your success in the IT Development Team Lead role is your experience of:
1. Operating in a similar role within a regulated, multi-divisional, matrix driven organisation.
2. The ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product, understanding how everything works end to end and anticipating the problems and solutions.
3. Proven technical expertise and development in;
* Client side frameworks and tools
* UI / UX development, including responsive design
* Web standards and building for accessibility
* Unit testing frameworks, such as Jest
* Software version control systems – GIT, GitHub or Subversion
4. Working in partnership with wider IT teams and stakeholders in delivering change and transformation programmes.
5. Clear commercial capability in evaluating, critiquing and challenging business initiatives and assumptions in a constructive manner.
6. Highly developed listening, communication and written skills with the ability to process and present both strategic a tactical information to diverse audiences.
7. Pro-active and engaging you’ll have experience of inspiring and mentoring teams, setting and conducting performance reviews and leading teams through change.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy in the IT Development Team Lead opportunity:
A comprehensive range of flexible benefits options such as a company pension, 25 days’ holiday, rising to 27 days after 3 years (you can buy or sell up to 5 days), a car lease scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, and an annual bonus. As well as a discounted on-site restaurant, our people enjoy discounts on company products and with a wide range of retailers & gyms.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.