Job Reference: JSRSITMANAGERTC
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£55000 Per Annum excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 22-02-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Derbyshire, England, Matlock
IT Manager – Matlock
Our UK based client who reside in the heart of Derbyshire have an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager to join their team and help push things forward. With a cheerful team who need someone to come in and take control of the reins this is a great chance for someone in the local area to take advantage of what the client has to offer. You will be involved in taking in the full scope of the businesses requirements by meeting regularly with all stakeholders. Walking through various different offices at the one site you will need to have strong communication skills to make the most of your time. Some occasional travel to another site may be required.
* Project manage replacement of legacy & obsolete systems.
* Proven record of CRM and ERP planning and project delivery.
* Report to the Technical Director highlighting solutions for areas in need of improvement.
* Continue with rolling replacement of server hardware and core infrastructure.
* Develop a DR testing strategy for the UK/EU Division companies.
* Continue with centralising licensing and support contracts where appropriate
* Staff management training and development.
* Management of external support / maintenance contracts.
* Monitor user support requests ensuring support tasks are directed to the appropriate IT staff member.
* Staff time management – Ensure that IT department time is utilised effectively and constructively.
* Must have worked in an IT/ERP management role for at least 5 years.
* Proven record of development and learning new skills
* Identifying areas for improvement, documenting these and presenting as proposals to business leaders.
* Implementation of new and replacement systems
Technical background – desirable not essential:
* Microsoft Certified or demonstrable skills.
* Microsoft Exchange experience.
* Strong and varied back end and front end wide skill set.
* ASP & ASP.Net
* C++, Visual Basic experience
* Database technologies including MySQL, SQL, query optimisation, database administration
* Contribution pension scheme, with up to 10% company contributions (if employee pays 5%)
* 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank holidays
* 3 x salary death in service cover
* Generous bonus schemes
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Physiotherapy benefit
* Excellent working environment
IT Manager – Matlock
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation