Job Reference: JSRSITMANCF
Salary: £50k - 55k per year + + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 20-09-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Canterbury, Kent, England
Our global, market leading and innovative client are looking for an experienced and self-motivated IT Manager to join their team based in Kent, on a permanent basis. The IT Manager will report directly into the Head of IT, be responsible for a small IT team as well as coordination of the department’s resources. This is genuinely a great opportunity for any IT Managers looking for their next role, working in a unique and relaxed environment.
IT Manager – Role profile:
* IT Staff Management ( 3 x technicians) including guidance and mentoring
* Ownership and management of Incidents based on the ITIL framework.
* Any AS400/Infor experience is nice to have, but not essential.
* Determine the actions required to resolve incidents through the use of own technical experience, escalating to the Head of IT as required or by bringing in external support to minimise the impact of system failure to individual staff and the organisation as a whole.
* Manage restoration activities of all support teams which will include internal teams, 3rd Parties, Partners or Vendors.
* Responsible for the creation/progress and communication of agreed action plans with the head of IT.
* Responsible for the effective and accurate communication/escalation of all incidents ensuring that all stakeholders are notified and managed effectively to minimise stakeholder escalation to our Head of IT.
* Ensure that information and processes are accurately documented and reviewed regularly.
* Ensure that service availability and performance meet published Service Level Agreements
* Assist Change Management to identify changes as a cause of incidents and to ensure all changes to restore service are documented and authorised.
* Assist with the production of management information, including team performance and resolution rates
* Contribute to improvement plans on a regular basis, contributing ideas and supporting any identified improvement initiatives ensuring that contributions are documented and progressed.
* Ensure all agreed operational policies and procedures are adhered to whilst being a champion of the incident management policy process and procedures.
* Cover all aspects of admin relating to the Technical IT Team.
* Manage any IT procurement to satisfy strategy from the Head of IT or to meet staff requirements
* Manage all Audits such as annual auditing and SOX compliance
* Work closely with the Head of IT on project resourcing
IT Manager – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidized restaurant
* Life Assurance
* Sick pay
* Pension plan
* Discount vouchers
* Health benefits
* Employee Assistance programme
IT Manager – Kent
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation