IT Problem Manager
Job Reference: IPM141/02
Salary: £60k - 64k per year + Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 06-11-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London, England
Problem and Continuous Improvement Manager required to join our leading clients core IT team based in South West London
* Problem Management Process & Governance
* Process Improvement / Efficiencies
* Process Architecture
* Service Improvement Programme Governance
* Service Acceptance Criteria Sign-Off
Skill set required
* A logical mind with good problem solving skills and an analytical approach to problem solving.
* Excellent understanding of IT Architecture, technologies, acronyms and system independencies
* ITIL Practitioner in Service Operations in CSI
* Ability to liaise with technical experts from other disciplines.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
* Ability to work under tight time constraints.
* Good communication skills
* Self-motivated, independent and resourceful
* Competitive salary + benefits and car allowance
* Enhanced Pension Contributions
* Life assurance
* 25 days holiday
* Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation