IT Project Manager
Job Reference: JSRSPMCREWEMS
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 05-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cheshire, Crewe, England
IT Project Manager
Our client, a global, highly respected market leader within their field is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team based near Crewe on a permanent basis. The IT Project Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience, hold a PMP certification and be very familiar with Prince2/Waterfall methodologies. In addition, the IT Project Manager will have a background in software development as well as knowledge around IT infrastructure.
The IT Project Manager will be leading and directing critical strategic projects, therefore should be a robust character and be comfortable dealing with stakeholders and C Level business executives.
IT Project Manager – Key Skills:
* Proven track record of internal and external customer facing responsibilities.
* Experience working with enterprise class ERP systems.
* Experience in delivering and maintaining/supporting end-to-end IT solutions.
* Proven ability to drive change.
* Experience in directing medium to large-scale projects across single or multiple geographies.
* Software and Infrastructure based project experience.
* Technology and business alignment
* Technology planning
* Managing and developing teams in a matrix environment
* Following and adhering to PMO policies, procedures and structure
* Project Management methodologies – Waterfall, Prince2, Agile, etc.
IT Project Manager – Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and/or provide analysis of tasks and requirements relating to our client’s Business Solutions tools and systems as well as support pre-sales activities (RFx responses).
* Coordinate the process of gathering or assessing, analysing and documenting requirements from both internal customers and external customers.
* Managing customer’s expectations and providing guidance as required to successfully deliver a BRD, SDD, SIT and UAT documentation.
* Coordinate system and solutions functional areas throughout the design, development, testing, UAT, deployment and support phases aligning local and regional resources (internal and external).
* Supervise and/or coordinate the development and preparation of test plans as well as alignment with the customer to ensure resources are compliant with project methodology.
* Provide guidance and leadership to subordinate(s) and/or colleagues in compliance with department’s policies and overall corporate strategy.
* Build, supervise and lead project team organization and governance, operating rhythm to ensure milestone and task completion, as well as early detection and resolution of potential risks and/or issues.
* Manage project budgets ensuring financial goals are met.
IT Project Manager – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Bonus scheme (discretionary)
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension scheme
* Discount programme
* Many more brilliant benefits, fully disclosed at interview stage
IT Project Manager
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.