IT Project Manager
Job Reference: ITPM/15649SR
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£53000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
IT Project Manager required for a leading client in Uxbridge to join them on a permanent basis
To manage the IT projects that are assigned and deliver them with agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality. The IT project manager is responsible for ensuring that the appropriate project methodology is applied to the project and ensuring that the project team adheres to that process.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The project manager is primarily responsible for ensuring that the IT projects assigned to them are delivered to meet the users’ defined requirements utilising any agreed Project Management methodology.
The project manager is responsible for the following as required by the project-
* Develop the definitive project costs (capital, revenue and depreciation) and maintain these forecasts through the life of the project
* Developing a realistic project schedule based on estimates provided by the project team
* Managing the project stakeholders according to an agreed plan
* Ensuring that all changes to business processes created by the project are identified and managed in a professional manner
* Managing the day-to-day operational activities relevant to the project
* Managing the project resources including both the internal team and any 3 rd party suppliers contracted to the project
* Manage 3 rd party suppliers to ensure that contracted dates, costs and deliverables are adhered to.
* Ensuring that project risks are identified and managed proactively
* Ensuring that project issues are tracked and managed through to closure
* Managing the project schedule by tracking progress and ensuring that the schedule is kept up to date and reflects the impact of progress
* Managing and tracking the project budget (capital, revenue and depreciation)
* Managing the project conflicts, e.g. resources or other dependencies
* Ensuring that all project deliverables meet agreed quality standards by utilising peer reviews, formal test plans etc. as appropriate
* Managing project changes to scope, schedule or budget utilising the project change management process
* Providing status reporting to stakeholders and the IT PMO according to an agreed communications plan. This includes maintaining the SharePoint project site
* Ensure that all project team members submit timesheets on a weekly basis and that these are approved in the appropriate system as required.
* Collect and report such project metrics as may be required by ITLT and the IT PMO, e.g. Earned Value indicators
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Good organisational and communication skills
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* You will preferably be educated to degree level in a relevant field and have demonstrable experience of IT in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Project management experience is essential.
* Competence in MS Project or similar is essential.
* Knowledge of GxP, GAMP and regulatory guidelines is desirable
* Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies is essential.
* Ability to communicate at all levels is required.
* Experience working within cross-functional and/or geographically disparate teams
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.