IT Solutions Lead – JDA
Job Reference: LMJW15833
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 12-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Shropshire
IT Solutions Lead
IT Soultions Lead – Shropshire
IT Solutions Lead – Shropshire – Our client a global giant is looking for a IT Solutions Lead to join the team as a valued member of staff during this period of modernisation and growth. You will have ablend of the following skills and attributes :-
* Acts as the subject matter expert for the Supply Chain technical solutions. Provides analytical and problem solving skills to complex support incidents managed by the support advisors.
* Provides governance and sign-off of internal changes and enhancements to the technical solution. SME for end to end design with integrated/external customer solution
* Owns the technical document libraries relating to the IS solution and ensures maintenance is carried out to update and correct this documentation as a resource for the support team and new bids. Involvement in new bids and solution designs.
* Documents technical support and maintenance activities and trains support team in their safe use. Works with the Warehouse and Transport Systems Support Managers to design and estimate business change requests.
* Provides input to management on implementation planning, resource planning, training and developing support team, super users. Applies best practice standards and procedures to solutions architecture tasks. Analyses problems before selecting the appropriate solution or combination of solutions based on standards and experience.
* Supports testing. Validates and supports BCDR testing plans
* Attends project meetings and organises personal actions as required
With the following Skills and Experience:
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to remain positive in the event of setbacks or lack of instant success
* Quality driven and committed to processes when successfully implementing changes
* Ability to understand highly complex issues and capture them in diagrams, written summaries and instructions. Customer orientated – stakeholder management skills
* Effective problem solver, able to work on own initiative.
* Able to prioritize competing demands effectively
* Works collaboratively and understands the important of team working
* Willing to share skills and knowledge
In return our client offer an excellent salary and the following benefits package
25 days holiday
If this could be your next move please forward your cv in the first instance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.