IT Support Analyst – 2nd Line Support
Job Reference: Retail1
Salary: £24k - 26k per year
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 11-09-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London, England
IT Support Analyst – 2 nd Line Support
One of our biggest client’s is currently recruiting for its award winning support team who are based in the heart of London. The role itself offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join an innovative and dynamic support team and to create a career path in the fast moving retail sector.
* Have at least 2 years’ experience of providing 2nd line support.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Investigation and diagnostic skills
* Have used remote assistance/remote desktop services.
* Troubleshooting PC issues (Windows 710)
* Installed applications onto users PC.
* Experience with PC imaging
* Can support Cisco Phones
* Experience with Mobile technology, IPhone’s, tablets etc.
* An understanding of networks including wireless networks, server 2003-2012, exchange and network communications.
* Mac OS support
* Experience of providing support to Retailers.
* Good at analytical and reporting skills
* Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
* Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation