Job Reference: JSRSJAVANORSR
Salary: Â£0 - Â£0 Per Annum DOE + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 21-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Our credible and well renowned client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their team based near Northampton on a permanent basis. The Java Developer will have a fantastic opportunity to utilise their skills on design, development and testing. The Java Developer will also be responsible for the maintenance of robust and maintainable software systems within our client’s Technology stack.
Java Developer – Essential Key Skills:
Java Developer – Desirable skills:
* Java EE
* Spring MVC
* Web Services (REST and SOAP)
* Unit Testing
* Oracle PL/SQL
Java Developer – Responsibilities:
* Following departmental standards undertake the design, development, testing of both new applications and enhancement to existing applications.
* Work closely with Security, Technical Leads, Project Managers and Technical Delivery teams to ensure that the architectural vision is translated into robust, maintainable, and effective product delivery.
* Provide ownership and drive on development approaches and technical standards across the Product Development team.
* Personally deliver structured and maintainable software, delivered to time, budget, quality and expectation.
* Plan, monitor and review own workload and others, and report progress as agreed.
* To estimate product development cost and timescales and contribute to overall project and programme planning.
* Integrate within, and help maintain an environment that encourages openness, improvement and positive change.
* Support the development planning and delivery process.
Java Developer – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Discount Vouchers
* Rewards Hub
* Wellbeing days
* Many, many more brilliant benefits!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.