Job Reference: JSRSKDBMS
Salary: Â£800 - Â£900 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 02-11-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our global banking client urgently requires an experienced KDB+ Developer to join the team on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend. The KDB+ Developer will contribute to the design and technical direction of the product suite as well as maintaining and enhancing it to meet future business requirements. The role will focus on the build out of the bank’s strategic Equities Tick and Transaction Cost Analysis systems.
The KDB team works closely with key global business sponsors, the Cash Quant and Quant Trading teams. Work covers KDB+ architecture, Q, scripting and java components. Very high volume, low latency market data capture through to user analytics.
KDB+ Developer – Key Skills:
– KDB+ Experience, including design of significantly sized KDB+ systems and infrastructures
– Experience with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
– Experience with low latency systems development and tick data capture
– Experience in core Java and ideally Java web development
– Experience of working closely with the business and ability to quickly understand the products and services they offer. Market data knowledge across the assets above very beneficial.
– Very strong communication skills
– In the case of clearly exceptional candidates some elements of the above will be flexible.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.