Job Reference: JSRSKDBQDEV
Salary: Â£600 - Â£800 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 12-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our global banking client urgently requires an experienced KDB+/Q Developer to join the team on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend. The KDB+/Q Developer will be involved with a very robust KDB framework with a mature SDLC. The core framework is actively contributed to by a team of around 20 developers aligned to multiple asset classes and spread geographically around the world.
KDB+/Q Developer – Key Skills:
* A KDB developer with very good design and architecture skills to help build out new functionality for our next generation platform including data permissioning, CEP and business intelligence.
* Extensive experience working with KDB/Q designing and building complex data capture, analytics and performance tuning.
* Exposure to KDB versions up till v3.5
* Good understanding of SDLC (Agile, Scrum), Unit testing. Tools like GIT, Maven, Team city
* Exposure to other high level languages like core java, python, C++ and visualization tools
* Good communication skills and team player
* An opportunity to work within a large KDB team and contribute to the core KDB framework that underlies all KDB applications in the business
* Work on the latest tools including KDB 3.5
* A collaborative and challenging environment with a very mature SDLC process.
* A guiding role in the architectural development of the KDB platform.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.