Lead Business Analyst – Change, Software Development
Job Reference: 15303A
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 08-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Windsor
We are currently working in close partnership with one of our most prestigious client’s. With offices and teams dotted around the world, this client offers a wealth of opportunities to any new employee.
Work directly with client and business stakeholders to develop software requirements specifications from change requests arising from our client base and internally from the business. Liaise closely with the development and testing teams to ensure expectations are managed and requirements are met. Build a solid and robust knowledge of the existing system architecture in order to provide accurate and relevant feedback and queries to clients and business stakeholders. Provide leadership, coordination and project management on all change requests.
* Work closely with clients and internal business stakeholders to understand, elicit and develop requirements for client change requests.
* Develop a deep understanding of current system behaviour to ensure optimal solutions are proposed in the responses and specifications.
* Work closely with the development and testing teams to ensure the developments meet the specifications
* Manage the delivery of client change requests including client expectations, time lines, schedules and delivery dates.
* Update the internal Change Management System to store all project and change documentation and ensure it accurately reflects the status of all discussions, agreements and any developments.
* Author client-facing documentation to support the analysis of change requests.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* 5+ years experience in similar role
* Financial Services experience a distinct advantage
* writing software specifications in a business environment
* Experience of dealing directly with clients and managing key B2B relationships
* Exceptional analytical thinking
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
* Experience of project management methodologies
* Ability to define requirements and processes
* Ability to work in a structured manner
* Degree level educated
Excellent pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a whole host of other benefits not available at your average Financial Services Company – so for more details and to secure an interview please apply today
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.