Job Reference: LDD/31101AD
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 01-02-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Deeside, Flintshire, Wales
Lead Developer required for a leading client in Deeside
With a focus on delivering new software to the business we are seeking a Lead Developer to join our clients growing team.
Your primary focus will be to work as part of the Services and Integration team responsible for delivery of retail systems – both internal and external. These services power our POS, Online and Customer channels and are key component in our clients system footprint. The principals of fault tolerance, scalability and high availability are at the core of our development requirements in this area.
* Excellent communication and project management skills.
* Work well under pressure and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
* C# 4.0+
* Experience building Web Services on ASP.Net platforms
* ORM including Entity Framework.
* Relational database design in SQL platform
* Experience of Agile and Visual Studio Team Foundation Services
* Experience working with Azure cloud infrastructure including ServiceBus, API Manager
* .Net Core/Entity Framework Core
* SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Docker Containers
* Familiarity with Other Database technologies (NoSQL/Redis/Teradata/DB2
Benefits include Pension Contribution, 25 days holiday increasing with loyalty, Childcare discounts, Staff discounts, Free training and Development, free parking, on-site restaurant and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation