Lead Front End Developer
Job Reference: 15580CB
Salary: Â£80000 - Â£90000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 17-07-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Gatwick, Surrey
Senior / Lead Front End Developer
Our client are looking for a Lead Front End Developer who will be involved in full lifecycle development projects and software design.
This is a senior role and you will be responsible for development and unit testing of web applications, software applications and web sites including maintenance & support of the same.
The right person will be a keen doer, an innovative thinker, and willing to turn their hand to try new things.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Enjoy writing mobile first CSS using Pre-Processors such as SASS
* Experience with Bootstrap and other grid system frameworks
* Able to convert a PSD, Sketch or wireframe into responsive HTML
* Advanced experience of working with different Front-libraries, frameworks and tools (Angular, Ember, KnockoutJS, WebPack, require.js, Redux etc.)
* Experience with writing TypeScript
* Understanding REST-based API design and development
* Practical experience of TDD
* Using of OOP and patterns
* Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
* Understanding of CI/CD practices
* Used to working directly with UX, Creative and Back End colleagues in an iterative fashion
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Vue.js experience
* UX/UI design experience
* Experience with using Sketch
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Used to working in a fast paced environment. Experience of Agile and JIRA a bonus
* Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of digital design, information analysis, business analysis, development and QA processes
* Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across large-scale projects
* Strong interpersonal skills, client facing communication skills, proactively taking responsibility for delivery and expectations management of clients, stakeholders and senior team members
* Flexible, adaptable, positive "can do" approach, self-disciplined
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.