M3 Application Specialist
Job Reference: JSRS15411TC2
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£48000 Per Annum excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 11-07-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bedfordshire, Dunstable, England
M3 Application Specialist – Dunstable
Our leading manufacturing and distribution client in the Dunstable area are currenlty looking for an experience M3 Application specialist to be the SME within the team for all things M3. This role will cover finance, supply chain and Order fulfillment for all internal users.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Act as the Finance, Supply Chain, Order fulfilment subject matter expert for all internal users, assuming full responsibility for swift and concise issue resolution.
* Manage the decision making and execution relating to the configuration and administration of M3 and related systems in accordance with internal procedures and regulations. Create, maintain and enforce data integrity standards.
* Where appropriate; identify, research and implement best practices on how to leverage and improve the company’s use of M3.
* Liaising with and managing 3rd party suppliers, including Merit and INFOR (+ related software suppliers) in order to deliver against projects + modifications as required.
* Working with key users to evaluate system changes or requests. Provide gate-keeper’ responsibility over Finance, Supply Chain and Order fulfilment to ensure cost effective decision making.
* Query SQL database to provide data and make changes when necessary.
* Providing M3 application subject matter expertise to M3 implementation projects, to ensure solutions are being developed and implemented to comply to internal Group IS and international audit quality standards (eg FDA, PWC )
* SQL skills will be a distinct advantage
* Proficient in M3
* Innovative Thinker – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
* The job holder should have worked in a similar position for at least 3-5 years
* Good working knowledge of M3 application, particularly Finance, Supply Chain and Order fulfilment.
* Ability to manage multiple objectives/projects.
* Clear understanding and experience of manager change control and approving the quality and compliance of implemented releases according to defined standards.
* Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders within a global community, whilst maintaining clear procedures.
* Ability to work under pressure, to tight timescales and to adapt to an ever changing work environment.
* Be able to create SQL queries to edit, delete or create records
* Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and IT skills with an understanding of the principles of ERP integration (Preferred: INFOR M3 ERP application + Middleware M3 Enterprise Collaborator, streamserve)
M3 Application Specialist – Dunstable
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.