Manager of Advanced Technologies
Job Reference: MOATS/15654TC
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 16-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Southampton
Manager of Advanced Technologies required for a leading and rapidly growing client to join them on a permanent basis in the heart of Southampton
Manager of Advanced Technologies is a new role in our clients Management team to bring extensive software and architecture knowledge to help grow our company as well as bringing creativity to solve the most complex and intriguing supply chain problems. Our clients systems need to operate at large scale and high availability and you will be ensuring that they can continue to scale as the platform and company grows.
You will report into the Global Director Of Advanced Technologies and work alongside the Managing Director and other "Heads of" peers to ensure alignment and consistency across their disciplines of Architecture, Business Analysis, Testing, and Delivery is achieved
* Work with the Managing Director and heads to develop and Deliver continuous improvement goals
* Work closely with Global Director Of Advanced Technologies to ensure strategic alignment and adopt and embed relevant change management and process excellence disciplines across the business.
* Be a hands on technology leader! You should be able to inspire, lead by example and code & geek with the best of our developers
* Able to travel to our facilities throughout UK and Europe to understand , develop and implement solutions.
* Project Management – Excellent understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle, specifically the design and build of scalable, robust and secure digital products.
* Great design and problem solving skills, with demonstrable experience in building simple implementations to complex problems.
* Deliver projects/tasks within agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality
Technical skills required:
* Visual Basic .net or C# Knowledge
* Web development and infrastructures
* Mobile application development
* Various databases (DB2, SQLServer Access , etc)
* Cloud computing (AWS)
* RPG Knowledge
Benefits: P ension, Life Assurance, Up to 28 Days Annual Leave, Employee Assistance Programme and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.