MI Developer – SAS
Job Reference: 15470MICB
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Pension+Potential Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 29-05-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Haywards Heath, West Sussex
MI Developer – SAS
We are currently working with one of largest customers who are considered to be one of the best employers in country as they continually see themselves in The Times list of best employer each year.
To develop the Group Data Warehouse through routine maintenance and new initiatives within both ETL and reporting processes.
* ·Support of the Data Warehouse extract, translate and load process, creating enhancements and/or fixes to existing processes.
* ·Work within a project team to deliver required solutions within agreed timescales.
* ·Work with other areas of the business to gather requirements and plan testing and signoff of changes.
* ·Be part of large change programmes with the ability to change focus at short notice.
* ·Promote the benefits of the data warehouse across the organisation
* ·Maintain and provide on-going development of the company’s report suite for senior and executive management
* ·Understand regulatory requirements where they affect the provision of data within the industry and ensure all work has this considered.
* ·Ensure Data Quality methodologies are adhered to within the context of data warehouse development
Key Skills and Knowledge
* ·Experience in a similar Management Information area (data warehousing)
* ·SAS Data Integration Studio (must be demonstrable) / SQL management studio (advantageous)
* ·SQL or SAS Base Programming Experience
* ·SAS Macro Experience
* ·Strong written and oral communication skills
* ·Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities with an ability to think innovatively·
Skills and Knowledge to develop
-Chartered Insurance Institute membership to Certified level
-Base SAS certificate
-SAS DI Studio
-SAS BI tools
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.