Job Reference: JSRSMIDADHB
Salary: Â£550 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 11-07-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our global client urgently requires an experienced Middelware Administrator to join their team based in London on a contract basis, intially for 6 months with a view to extend.
The Middleware Adminstrator will control the Global Platforms in order to deliver compliant, reliable, flexible and cost efficient solutions and support and let the performance of the environments meet the demands and service levels of our client.
Middleware Administrator – Key Skills:
* Experience of implementing and supporting high availability solutions
* Understanding of and adherence to ITIL Change control procedures
* Must have a strong understanding of the architectural and operational complexities of solutions deployed within a Middleware environment with hands on experience of many of the following technologies:
* Basic Linux administration skills
* Bash Shell Scripts
* webMethods Integration Server & Brokers
* JBoss EAP 6 including JBoss Messaging and Clustering
* Monitoring JEE environment
* Performance Tuning
* Apache Web Server, Tomcat
* Open source CI (Bamboo, stash, sonar, Nexus)
* IBM MQ
* SSL Certificates
* Chef or Ansible
* Strong knowledge of Active Directory, VM Ware, Red Hat Linux, Basic Networking
* Knowledge of Storage (SAN/NAS/DAS)
* Knowledge of clustering technologies
* Interaction with Oracle, PostgreSQL & MS SQL databases
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.