.Net Analyst Programmer – .Net, Web & Oracle
Job Reference: 15775B
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 28-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
My client is recruiting for an Analyst Programmer to join a small team in their London office They mainly work on a long-established Warehouse Management System but will be taking on a newly developed Transport Management System soon.
The primary tasks will involve working on the design, coding & testing of the development & implementation of their warehouse management & distribution package.
* Write simple technical program specifications
* Perform detailed system tests using customers’ acceptance test packs or internally generated tests
* Generate suitable data for program testing
* Support customers during pre-implementation testing & live implementation
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge
* Build knowledge levels in the key technologies listed above.
* Possess or acquire relational database (preferably Oracle 11 or Oracle 12c) & basic SQL commands.
* Unix commands & utilities (AIX).
* General object-oriented programming
* SQL Server skills
* Commercial experience (e.g. sandwich course placements, etc.)
The client needs people who are good at understanding business scenarios & problem solving when producing software solutions with a sound technical knowledge rather than being ‘technical geeks’. Typical career progression is into more advanced technical roles and/or complex system design and/or project management – they have plenty of success stories here of employees who have done just that.
The role has additional benefits including access to company bonus scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance & death in service insurance.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.