Job Reference: 15488K2
Salary: Â£450 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 - 8 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 15-11-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Ashford, England, Kent
We are currently recruiting for a .NET Developer to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Ashford, Kent.
You would be join the development team working on a large digital transformation programme. – They are looking for a senior level .NET Developer to join their fast paced Agile Scrum Teams to help deliver projects to develop, enhance & improve their systems.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the development life cycle, including driving improvement in quality code, defects, security and resilience. Ideally you will be skilled across the full stack including the below:
* Develop software in C# using recent language and framework features
* Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
* Develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store
* Extensive experience .NET Core with commercial examples from previous roles
* Write code to meet user requirements using a Test Driven Development approach
* Deliver maintainable/clean code
* Adherence to SOLID Principles
* Understand and implement advanced architectural/design patterns
* Strong team player with a collaborative mind-set
* C#;.Net (4.5)
* Web Services & Web API
* MVC 4
* Entity Framework
* Visual Studio 2015
* SQL Server 2008+
* .NET Core or ASP.NET or ASP.NET MVC
* Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum)
* Understanding of Continuous Integration/Development
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.