Job Reference: SVDHFROG_1500978047
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 25-07-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
My internationally recognised client, is a market leading managed service provider and are considered the premier suppliers of electronic insurance services to the London Insurance Market.
The role will be working in a delivery-focused team creating fit-for-purpose customer-accepted deliverable solutions. It will require application analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment, training and support of both new components and enhancements to existing components of our Microsoft .NET based product suite.
The candidate must have a background in web application development.
Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must have a fairly solid grounding in complete system application development, deployment and support in the IT industry, (either in a software house or in a company IT department).
- At least 3 year experience developing within the following technologies :-
- C# .Net, LINQ, Web Services (SOAP)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/08/12
- XML, XSLT, XSD
- HTML, CSS
Non Mandatory but Useful to have
- Experience in working with business domain specific XML standards ideally ACORD standards (Reinsurance, Life or P&C)
- Exposure to London Market Insurance ideally with a working knowledge of electronic messaging
- JQuery, Ajax, JSON
- Html 5
- Automated testing frameworks.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work independently without constant supervision and take ownership of tasks, but will also have the ability to work effectively within a team. They should be able to demonstrate a passion for quality and pride in their work; an enquiring mind and the desire to constantly improve their skills and knowledge. There will be a degree of customer facing so the candidate must be articulate and presentable at all times.
An excellent, centrally located (EC2) working environment and a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience level.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.