.Net Developer – C#, Rest API
Job Reference: 15488CF22
Salary: Â£400 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 30-08-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent, West Malling
Our client has an impending project that requires a .NET developer to start ASAP.
You will be joining the team on an initial 6 month contract. Ideally you must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with stakeholders and senior management. You will also have spund experience of system development methodologies.
Key Experience Required:
* A minimum of 5+ years of extensive C# and .NET framework/development experience
* At least 1-2 years of experience gained in developing Web services using C#
* Knowledge and application of design patterns and good design principles
* Experience with Data Object Mapping (Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL)
* Strong SQL skills and a solid understanding of database design and table relationships
* Experience with system integration, business process automation tools and web services.
* Experience with test driven development
* Experience with TFS as a source code repository
* Experience developing multithreaded applications with an understanding of concepts such as threads, concurrency and locking
* Strong technical and debugging skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.