.Net Developer – C#, VB.Net, WebAPI, SQL
Job Reference: 15751KD
Salary: Â£52000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 08-11-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
My client is currently looking for a .Net Full stack Developer with a passion for technology that would be keen to join one of the most progressive and driven companies in their industry
The .Net Developer will be part of a dynamic cross-functional team. Their primary role would focus on the development aspect of the SDLC, but they would also be expected to regularly contribute to design discussions, advise the business stakeholders on potential solutions and support the testing team.
The areas of work will include (but not be limited to) the following: enhancement of the.NET software platform (middleware and front-end GUI), development of the public API offering, development of our Data Warehouse Star schema and ETL process (driven by both SQL and SSIS), high level and low level design documentation, as well as provision of systems support.
This position will call on their knowledge, experience and creativity to become a key player in both pro-active and re-active projects which will demand an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Development and maintenance of the VB & C#.NET software platform
* Development and maintenance of the data warehouse & ETL environment
* Migration of portfolio data onto the their target platform including analysis of source data, mapping data into the Phoebus template, implementing and testing the migration process.
* Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard.
* Manage and maintain the company codebase using industry best practice to provide full audit and control capabilities.
* Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
* Manage the technical migration of loan portfolios onto the system that occur from time to time.
* Excellent C# and VB.NET skills (WinForms, WCF and WebAPI)
* Excellent MS SQL Server skills, with extensive database design and data migration experience.
* Competency in best practices and techniques – unit testing, design patterns, SOLID principles.
* Ability to analyse problems, think creatively, and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescale
* Self-motivator and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider development team
* Strong communicator with an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
* Experience in deploying and maintaining solutions in Microsoft Azure is desirable
Our clients pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £50,000 to £55,000 (Dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.