Job Reference: DNDL/25109
Salary: £300 - 400 per day
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 3 Months ++
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 25-09-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: London, Greater London, England
.Net Developer required for a leading retail client in London
Initial 3 months with a view to extend long term
* Strong experience in a broad base of technologies, including .NET (C#), Web API, REST, event based technology (e.g. service bus)
* Distributed services/SOA/Microservices
* Extensive experience in working in Agile software development environments
* A good understanding of the Application Lifecycle and a solid understanding of Quality Assurance, Database Engineering and Build and deployment.
* Strong experience of building CI/CD pipelines in TeamCity, Git and Octopus.
* Working knowledge of the tools and Agile engineering practices available and appropriate to each phase of software delivery, such as TDD, BDD, Integration Testing, Performance Testing etc.
* Test automation using NUnit and mocking tools
* Build Automation, Nuget Package Management
* Relational and non-relational database technologies (SQL Server, MongoDB or other NoSQL database)
* Microsoft Azure based development & delivery platforms
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Specflow, MongoDB, RestSharp
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation