Job Reference: DNDB/27102
Salary: Â£4000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 15-03-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bradford, England, Northumberland
.Net Developer required for a permanent position in Bradford for a leading client
Reporting to the development team leader the role of developer is primarily a hands on software development role. Working in a close team, collaborating with other developers, testers and product owner/business analyst to deliver high quality bespoke business systems.
Where appropriate the developer contributes to systems design (working with other developers and the systems architect).
The developer participates in knowledge sharing and cross skilling activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Develops software changes with appropriate accompanying unit tests and does so independently requiring little supervision.
* Implements and improves CI and build infrastructure.
* Contributes to test automation frameworks.
* Manages tasks and requirements within an Agile delivery framework.
* Contributes to refinement of deliverables, including sizing and technical review/specification.
Reviews and assists in the development/improvement of software delivery processes
Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience in implementing bespoke business applications.
* Some exposure to software design patterns.
* Knowledge of the C# programming language and the MicroSoft .Net framework
* Experience working in Agile environments.
* Experience of implementing appropriate unit test coverage.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation