Job Reference: Jsrsgcnetjt
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 18-07-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Buckinghamshire, England, Gerrards Cross
Our highly respected, well renowned client who have become genuine market leaders in recent times, is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team based near Gerrards Cross on a permanent basis.
The role of the .NET Developer will include administering technical requirements and development tasks, carrying out hands-on application development, and performing thorough system testing of new code.
.Net Developer – Key Skills:
* Strong C# .NET skills
* Served in a similar role previously
* Good knowledge and experience of developing Visual Studio Winform applications
* In-depth knowledge of XML and SQL Server, T-SQL query language and SQL Server stored procedures
* Able to work on multiple pieces of work, simultaneously
* Articulate, with excellent communication skills
.Net Developer – Benefits:
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Discounted gym memberships
* Cycle2Work scheme
* Shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross station to client site
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.