Job Reference: JSRSNETANSK
Salary: Â£300 - Â£340 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 16-04-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Our global client who are true market leaders within their field is urgently looking for an experienced Network Analyst to join their team on a contract basis near Gloucester, initially for 3 months with a view to extend. The role will involve occasional travel, out of hours work including weekends.
Network Analyst – Key Skills:
* Configuration of Switches and Routers
* Access point connections
* Controlling 3 rd parties – Cabling contractors and Telecoms providers
* Mapping Networks
* Structured cabling knowledge, able to integrate
* Upgrades and changes
* Project control; capturing requirements and cascading information
* Change control and ITIL
* Routing: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
* Switching: Spanning Tree Protocol, VLANs, Trunking, Etherchannel, Packet Analysis, QoS, Catalyst 6500 & 6800, Nexus Data Centre
* Security: ASA Firewalls, Rules Configuration and Troubleshooting, Cisco ACS, ISE
* Wireless: WLC, Access Point Installation, Support and Performing a Wireless Survey
* Troubleshooting: Application Performance, LAN/WAN Issues
* Working familiarity with CISCO IOS with hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers, switchers, wireless and firewalls
* Awareness of ITIL processes
* Knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring, management and troubleshooting tools.
* CCNA qualified
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.