Network Engineer – Infrastructure – CCNA
Job Reference: JSRSSK
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 22-05-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Network Engineer – Infrastructure Engineer – CCNA
Network Engineer – Infrastructure Engineer – CCNA – London Our prestigious global client who at the top of there industry is looking for an experienced Network – Infrastructure Engineer who is CCNA qualified. The role will be a blend of Project Work and Business as Usual support including LAN/WAN/WLAN/VOIP. To be in play for this excellent opportunity you will have a blend of the following skills
* CCNA or similar qualification
* Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
* In-depth understanding of local and wide area network concepts – IP routing protocols and topologies (OSPF, BGP), switching technologies, VPN, IP subnetting, VLANs.
* Configuration of next-generation firewalls, secure switches, public/private cloud security, and intrusion prevention systems.
* In-depth knowledge of Cisco equipment and operating systems, including configuration of routers, switches
* In-depth knowledge of Network Management platforms including but not limited to Cisco Prime, Fortinet Fortimanager, and Solarwinds Orion.
* Experience with logical network services including DHCP, and DNS.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Proven track record of success, including implementation of large-scale network deployments.
If this could be you next London based career move within Network and Infrastructure community our client offers an excellent salary depending on the experience of potentially £60,000 per annum and the following benefits package:-
* 25 days holiday
* Season Ticket Loan
* Discounted Products
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.