Job Reference: JSRSORADEVIOM_1502722145
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 14-08-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isle of Man
Our Financial Services client, who have a global presence and have been supplying innovative and saving solutions for many decades are looking for an experienced Oracle Developer to join their team based in Douglas, on the Isle of Man on a permanent basis.
Our client is willing to offer the successful Oracle Developer financial assistance regarding relocation (if applicable).
the successful Oracle Developer will deliver Oracle solutions, which meet functional and technical requirements, as well as providing support on existing applications, including Oracle based back office systems and their data warehouse.
Oracle Developer – Key Skills:
- Experience with developing Oracle database applications 10g or higher, using (predominantly) SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong software development skills.
- Outgoing and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with performance tuning database applications.
- Exposure to data warehouse concepts, such as Star Schema and ETL processes.
- Experience with data modelling techniques and physical database design.
- Oracle Forms, Reports and Apex
- Experience with Appian BPM tool set.
- Experience with working in a financial services environment.
- Exposure to Agile software development techniques.
- Experience with Unix shell scripting.
Oracle Developer – Responsibilities:
- Deliver Oracle solutions, which meet functional and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, including business analysts to help determine requirements, design, develop and demo software.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of reusable standards and libraries.
- Provide support on existing applications, including Oracle based back office systems and their data warehouse.
- Share Oracle related skills and knowledge with the rest of the development team, particularly junior members.
Oracle Developer – Benefits:
- Relocation fee (if applicable, will be discussed at interview stage)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Subsidised health insurance for family
- Annual bonus
- It is well worth noting that the Isle of Man has a fixed tax rate of 20%
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.