Oracle Pro*C Developer
Job Reference: 15894
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£65000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-11-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Reigate, Surrey
My client is a world class leading global advisory, broking and solutions organisation who have been around for centuries and operate in more than 140 countries are looking for an experienced Oracle Pro*C Developer to join their team based in their flagship offices in Reigate.
The role of will be to enhance and maintain their Defined Contribution Pension System and provide support for the existing functionality within our systems.
The successful candidate will need to liaise with the Business Analysis team, End Users and third party service providers as appropriate. This position requires a passion for technical design, development, problem solving, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
The essential skills/experience for this position are:
* Understands and can communicate well on all aspects of the software development lifecycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation and associated methods (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
* Defined Pension system lifecycle experience.
* Other highly desirable skills are:
* Unix (Linux/AIX), Oracle, SQL knowledge, Language Knowledge – C and/or Pro*C, Python and/or Perl
* Knowledge of using source code control system such as PVCS and GIT
* Shell scripting experience
* Private medical single cover
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Bi-annual health assessment
* Holiday – 25 days
You will be eligible of the company bonus scheme of 15% an excellent pension schemeand a whole host of other benefits not available at your average Financial Services Company – so for more details and to secure an interview please apply today
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.