Pega Delivery Manager
Job Reference: PDMB/13107_1499942318
Salary: £475 - £525 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 13-07-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Pega Delivery Manager required for an urgent contract with a leading client in Basingstoke.
This is initially 6 months with a view to extend
As the Pega Delivery Manager you will be responsible for IT delivery from review & acceptance of elaborated requirements, through to handover of solutions to SIT and UAT. You will work with the IT Delivery Lead in this area to manage our Pega Centre of Excellence (both internal and partner resources), ensuring the team deliver the defined Projects & CRs to agreed cost, timescale and quality. A key part of this will be to drive software development best practice and ensure KPIs (with particular emphasis on defect management and mitigation) are well defined and fully met.
Skills and Experience required:
- Hands-on experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models). You will have managed the successful delivery of multiple Pega implementations.
- Experience of managing IT deliveries in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships, ideally including offshore partners.
- In depth knowledge of the Pega application suite.
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent on the job experience
- To have related professional qualifications are beneficial, but not essential.
- To be a diligent, data-driven individual who is committed to continual assessment and improvement.
- You must be comfortable with objectively challenging your peers, superiors and reports to ensure adherence to agreed quality standards (this equally applies to vendors).
- You will possess a strong technical aptitude.
- Whilst robustness and integrity are important, you must also be pragmatic and able to adapt to the needs of the business.
Please apply for immediate interviews
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.