Job Reference: PAB/15105HB
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 05-03-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
PMO Analyst required for a leading client in Basingstoke
As the IT PMO Project Analyst you will take the lead in supporting the Head of IT Projects, Portfolio Managers and Project Managers within the PMO in co-ordinating and controlling medium to large projects and programmes throughout the entire Life-Cycle
PMO Analyst Job role:
* Acting as the focal point for project/programme co-ordination and control activities.
* Maintaining governance standards, processes and templates, as directed, to sustain effective monitoring and control disciplines within the programme/project.
* Analysing data, maintains monitoring and reporting processes and produces MI reports.
* Assisting in the creation and maintenance of programme/project plans, finance tracking and progress reporting.
* Monitoring and reporting on Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Change Requests.
Skills and experience needed
* Best practice for Change Management
* Risk management techniques
* Quality management process
* Project planning tools and techniques
* Change control, configuration management processes
* Financial management
* Use of office IT applications and technology (e.g. MS Office, Video conferencing)
* Library management
* IS and Business organisation and functions
* Stakeholder management
* Life cycle design and management
* Procurement processes
* Performance tracking and progress reporting
Education and Qualifications:
* A background in PMO, Project Manage ring or managing small projects would be beneficial
* Related professional qualifications are beneficial, but not essential
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.