Job Reference: JSRSPROMODHB
Salary: £200 - £250 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 22-03-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Gloucestershire, Swindon
Our globally recognised, market reputable client is looking for a Process Modeller to join their team based in Swindon on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend.
The Process Modeller will be working on a greenfield project, so the Process Modeller must be able to hit the ground running, provide clear and concise documentation as well as an aptitude for problem solving, and have the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
Process Modeller – Key Skills:
* Experience in producing design solutions and reviewing end-to-end processes
* Ability to decipher processes into logical process flows.
* A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology.
* Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to characterise it as an automated solution
* Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of an automated process tool
* Experienced RPA Modeller with commercial experience (Blue Prism or equivalent preferred but not essential)
* Manufacturing industry experience
* Document management
* Agile delivery methodology
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.