Job Reference: 15189_1499873036
Salary: £325 - £345 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 - 6
Job Start Date: Asap
Vacancy Posted: 12-07-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Programme Lead required to start asap on an initial 3 – 6 month contract for our Local Authority Client based in Kent.
The role wil be responsible for delivering a range of projects as part of their overall Childrens Services Transformation Programme – so strong project management experience in a Children’s Services environment is essential.
You must also have experience of leading large commissioning programmes
- A qualification in Programme and/or Change Management and/or extensive experience in programme or project management.
- A level 5 management qualification and/or extensive management experience.
- Demonstrable evidence of continued professional development
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Educated to Masters level e.g. Masters in Charter Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS or equivalent qualification).
- Demonstrable experience of leading large commissioning programmes, ideally across the required commissioning portfolio the applicant is applying for, with a proven and successful track record in delivering improved outcomes, savings and effective management of risk.
- Experience and successful track record in managing and motivating staff to deliver outcomes focused approaches to commissioning that deliver intended objectives, savings and performance targets.
- Demonstrable experience in working effectively with providers to develop and deliver services for users in relevant specialist area of commissioning
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.