Programme Manager – Retail, B & M, Fashion
Job Reference: ProgMan5000_1500564484
Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 20-07-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Programme Manager – Retail, B & M and Fashion – London
Our huge multinational client, who is based in the fashion and retail sector is looking for an experienced and dedicated Programme manager. The client has well in excess of 1000 employees, with a large IT team, and, as well as providing IT support, are involved in the big projects that will help the client grow in the future. Being such a significant global player, the client is looking to cement the successful candidate into the business and then build and advance them through the company.
- A professional business planning/management, programme planning qualification or equivalent
- Professional Qualification (degree or significant industry experience)
- Significant project and programme management experience
- Proven operational or line management experience in a senior position
- Understanding and experience of more than one project management methodology
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
- Extensive network and supplier base
- Good facilitation skills – able to run workshops and external project meetings
- Substantial experience in influencing at Board level
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge from outside own area of expertise
- A solid understanding of Programme Accounting including budget analysis and forecasting
- Pension Scheme.
- Staff Discount – 25%
- Personal Accident Insurance – 24hrs worldwide.
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan.
- Holiday Trading – Buying / Selling.
- Bonus Scheme – Giving you the opportunity to add to your salary and benefits.
- Less than 5 years service = 25 days.
- More than 5 years service = 28 days.
The benefits go on and on. This client is passionate about it’s employees and aims to make the experience of working an engaging and pleasureable one.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.