Project Lead C# ASP.Net Developer
Job Reference: BEARPL13_1501774867
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 03-08-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Project Lead – C# ASP.NET Developer –
My client is a marketing and ecommerce goliath based in West Sussex. They find themselves in need of an experienced client facing project lead to join their innovative digital team who will be responsible for working with clients to help revolutionise their approach to all aspects of digital solutions delivery.
What you want:
- Day to day technical coordination and planning assistance to the Project Manager for specific projects.
- Detailing all levels of specification projects.
- Leading a team of developers within the scope of projects.
- Managing on and off shore teams.
- Ensuring adherence to the Quality Management System standards at all stages.
- Liaising with the clients and other different departments to facilitate the implementation of the Project.
- Presenting: Specification documents as well as developing and presenting training courses for project implementations.
- Back End development and support of web sites, web services, data processes and API’s/integrations including maintenance.
- Occasional travel between client sites to work with client services and digital production.
- Technical client meetings.
- Managing scope to ensure that the solutions are delivered by the technical team to a specific time scale, on budget, ensuring revenue and margin targets are met.
What you need:
- NET MVC (C#)
- CMS experience, Umbraco CMS preferred
- Entity Framework + SQL Server
- TDD/unit-testing experience
- Experience writing/consuming web services over SOAP & REST
- TeamCity/other CI, Amazon DynamoDB, ServiceStack preferable
- Ability to write efficient, scalable and reusable code
- Used to working directly with UX and Creative colleagues in an iterative fashion
- At least 18 months satisfactory performance in a technical role at Project Lead level on a website build
- Experienced working in Agile (Scrum) and Prince2 development methodologies
What you get back:
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after two years and 30 days after 5 years’ service as standard
- an extra day for your birthday and we offer a salary sacrifice scheme
- flexible benefits scheme
- Private Health Care, cash back health scheme, income protection, pension, share purchase, ride to work scheme and holiday purchasing
- 4x Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Relevant training
Project Lead – C# ASP.NET Developer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.