Project Lead Informatica
Job Reference: JSRS15868MS
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 29-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Crawley, England, West Sussex
Project Lead – Informatica
Our leading client based in Crawley have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Informatica professional who can come in and lead the development and maintenance of CRM Database solutions. You will be in several exciting projects as wella s BAU work and will be responsible for providing training to both internal and external personnel.
* The development and maintenance of CRM database solutions.
* System integration of multiple products to build multichannel communications solutions to meet client requirements
* General development and support programming involving investigation of code and data issues.
* Attending client meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both a technical and business level
* Providing training to internal & external personnel
* Assisting the Project Manager with day to day management of projects. Focusing on technical coordination and allocation of work, planning & controlling work on the project day to day
* Writing of all levels of specification for a project as required from a requirements specification to a program/technical specification
* Provision of leadership to a team of developers within the scope of a project
* Provision of management to Freelancers / outsourced companies providing development/technical resource for the project
* Ensuring that the project is carried out according to the Quality Management System standards at all stages
* Liaising with the client and other departments to facilitate the implementation of the project
* Presenting specification documents to client staff to demonstrate that the proposed solution meets requirements
* Designing and presenting of training courses & handovers for clients and staff for client project implementations
* ETL & Database design and development
* Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with client services and digital production team at other offices or client site
* Attend client meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
* Advanced Database experience – SQL Server (2008 or above)
* Data manipulation, exploration, analysis, and data integrity (experience of manipulating data of varied sources and targets like RDBMS, XML and Flat Files)
* Strong Database & Data Warehouse analysis & design skills
* Informatica PowerCenter v8.6 or above
* Strong Business Requirements analysis/definition
* Knowledge of software development processes including Agile, Lean, Waterfall & V-model
* Commercial experience of technical delivery of several projects utilising the skills above.
* Web service utilities
* Knowledge of Data Warehouse design
* Data Quality tools (e.g. Business Objects – Data Services, IBM – Quality Stage, Harte Hankes – Trill ium, Oracle Data Quality)
Project Lead – Informatica
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.