Project Manager – BREXIT
Job Reference: 15563pmcb
Salary: Â£575 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 03-07-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Project Manager – BREXIT
We are currently working with one of our most prestigious client’s who are a global player in the London Markets / LLoyds of London arena. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will have experience in the market sector and ideally will have some exposure to a BREXIT project.
* Manage Business and/or IT projects of varying sizes within the client’s estate. Ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and to the agreed scope.
* Support the Head of Projects to manage all on-going business change projects, providing senior management with an independent overview of project status, risks and issues.
* Ensure that all new business change / IT projects are proposed, evaluated & approved as per the client’s laid down Change procedure.
* Work with the business to assist in the development and management of project plans for business change initiatives.
* Act as a Business Relationship Manager between IT and Business stakeholders to identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve a service and/or business process.
* Manage the IT relationship for Key business stakeholders for the client’s European based offices which will involve travelling at least once a month.
* Assist with other tasks/activities within the Projects teams that may not necessarily be for the specific projects assigned to the PM
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Experience of the Specialty and Lloyd’s/Companies market insurance industry.
* Proven Project Management experience including managing: all phases of development: analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and hand over to support.
* Experienced in following a formal Systems Development Life Cycle, with entry/exit criteria, quality checkpoints and governance.
* Experienced in following formal change, risk and issue management.
* Thorough knowledge of project planning, tracking and reporting techniques, including use of MS Project.
* Proven experience of matrix management of teams of 6 to 30 people with different skills and experience: analysts, developers, testers, support roles, various non-IT contributors.
* Experience with outsourcing and off shoring projects and support through effective collaboration with 3rd parties, including offshore and outsourcing partners.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.