Project Manager – Oil and Gas – Energy – HOME BASED
Job Reference: 15430 - PMCF1
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£50000 Per Annum Car allowance + Pension etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 19-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Project Manager – Oil and Gas / Energy – HOME BASED
We are currently working in close parntership with one of our most prestigious client’s who are global force in the world of Energy.
As one of the primary client-facing members of the team, the Senior Project Manager is a critical member of the organisation.
The Senior Project Manager is primarily responsible for project delivery and lead a team of the client’s functional and technical resources during the end-to-end implementation of their enterprise software applications.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for tracking, managing and reporting project financials as well as reviewing and approving project expenses and time.
The Senior Project Manager ultimately ensures that the project is delivered on time, within budget, to contractual scope and with the required quality standard, resulting in successful project execution. In addition, the Senior Project Manager is also responsible for managing customer expectations and system acceptance.
THE POSITION IS HOME BASED BUT WILL REQUIRE TRAVEL TO MIDDLESBOROUGH 2-3 TIMES A WEEK – EXPENSED
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
* Proven track record of project delivery across the entire project lifecycle, managing the production of business and technical deliverables
* Prior experience as a Business Analyst or Technical Analyst and hands on experience in project delivery
* Significant process improvement/engineering expertise
* Highly professional documentation skills
* Experience in the oil & gas industry.
* Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* PMP certification.
* Strong conceptual and analytical critical thinking, comfortable managing ambiguity
Experience and Education Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
* Relevant Project Management experience, preferably with a ‘Big 4’ or Global Business and Technology consulting firm
* Hands on experience leading implementation of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) enterprise application projects
* Experience across the entire project lifecycle from project initiation, planning to execution and closing
* Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO TRAVEL UP TO 25% OF THE TIME
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.