Project Manager – Workday Implementation
Job Reference: WDPML/01108_1501593732
Salary: £400 - £520 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 01-08-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Project Manager – Workday Implementation required for a 12 month initial contract with our global leading client in Central London
An experienced senior project manager is required to manage the transition from PeopleSoft v8.3 to Workday.
The role of the Project Manager is to deliver the business benefits outlined in the Business case within the agreed tolerances of time, cost and quality. The role incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of the full project lifecycle covering the overall, planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of multiple projects.
The role will engage with the senior stakeholders in HR and IT to deliver the business case for HR system change and manage vendors to deliver the output agreed within the contract/statement of work. The role will report into the HR Programme.
Skills and Experience required
- Strong experience with PeopleSoft v8.3 and/or Workday
- Demonstrable evidence of several years project management experience covering at least four full project lifecycle deliveries
- Degree or equivalent;
- Prince2, MSP, Agile Project Management or other recognised project management qualifications preferable;
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Ability to lead, develop and manage multi-disciplinary teams across multiple global locations;
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness in dealing with global customers and suppliers;
- Excellent communication skills in order to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business;
- A strong customer centric approach and can lead by example; and
- A strong desire to solve problems and contribute to a positive and supportive learning environment.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.