Job Reference: 15923CB
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 16-11-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client, a market leader within their field is urgently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team based in London, on a contract basis initially for 3 months, with a view to extend. The Project Manager will be involved in communications set up by 3 rd parties and data transfer and set up of large volumes of data. The multiple facets involve liaison and coordination of several 3 rd parties to reach a defined delivery date.
Project Manager – Key Skills:
* Suitably qualified project manager with proven experience of managing multi-party projects
* Demonstrable experience of dealing with communications providers
* Experience of data set up in systems and migration of data from legacy systems
* Experience in working within the retail environment desirable
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Understanding of the need to adhere to processes and standards used within teams and providers
* Ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines
* Strong attention to detail; you will be hard working, and have the confidence to drive delivery of others
* Takes the initiative
* You will be well organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
* Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
* Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
* Innovative and enthusiastic
* High attention to detail
Project Manager – Responsibilities:
* Manage the work and 3 rd parties and IT resources in house, to achieve data and communications links work
* Provide the required reporting and tracking of activities to manage stakeholders
* Ensure escalation to line manager is carried out in a timely manner to avoid risks to overall timescales of project
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.