PROJECT PORTFOLIO CONTROLLER
Job Reference: PPC/25105SK
Salary: Â£30 - Â£34 Per Hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 25-04-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent, Manston
PROJECT PORTFOLIO CONTROLLER required for a leading client in Marston, Kent
The Project Quality Manager works in partnership with the Project Managers to ensure successful Project Delivery. The Project Quality Manager acts as point-of-contact for all matters relating to Quality Management on the assigned project. The Project Quality Manager provides leadership and support to the Project Team, and liaises with the suppliers and manufacturing plants.
Skills and relevant experience:
* Maintains a cross-functional project portfolio quality issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue’s level of importance. Influences stakeholders, designers and suppliers and contractors for appropriate and timely resolution.
* Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Quality procedures should fits in the project schedules and implementation processes.
* Self-motivated, sense of urgency due to project timing constrains.
Stakeholder Management and Communication
* Leading role in a project delivery team and influencing on Project Managers to ensure enough engagement with Quality areas in a collaborative environment.
* Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders on a project or groups of projects. Overcomes obstacles among stakeholders.
* Effectively identify needs and creates and executes quality plans.
* Flexible and open minded approach
Knowledge of project delivery & EPCM projects
* Working on engineering projects in a CDM environment and associated relevant applicable legislation.
* Proven extensive knowledge of Project delivery in Construction & EPCM Projects.
* Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project.
Knowledge of Project Quality legislation
* In depth understanding of the scope & application of ISO 9001:2008;
* Awareness of the role of legislation and Regulatory bodies in project delivery.(CE)
Project Risk Management
* Support X-functional workshops of a project Risk Register, and work with Risk Owners to identify and manage the actions to mitigate the risk.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.