Linked In Linked In Google PlusTwitter +44 (0) 1932 232 966

RPG Developer

Job Reference: JSRSRPGSTOKEJT

Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum Benefits

Salary per: Annum

Job Duration:

Job Start Date:

Vacancy Posted: 25-10-2018

Contract Type: Permanent

Location: England, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent

RPG Developer

Our client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent years and have become a highly respected organisation within their fast paced industry, is looking for an experienced RPG Developer to join their team on a permanent basis, near Stoke-on-Trent.

The RPG Developer will spend 90% of their time developing and coding, with the other 10% spent around the hardware/infrastructure side of things. Ideally, any PRMS or any other ERP exposure/knowledge is highly advantageous.

RPG Developer – Key Skills:

* Strong AS400 RPG development background
* Prior experience with infrastructure/hardware related activities
* Familiar with applications such as Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, BOM, Routings, Costing, Stock control, Planning, Work Orders.
* Previous experience with system monitoring etc.
* ERP knowledge, ideally PRMS
* Excellent communication skills

RPG Developer – Benefits:

* Annual Leave – 25 days + Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme
* Training & Development
* Flexible environment

RPG Developer

Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.

Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation

We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/


Apply Now

Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.

Apply Now