Job Reference: JSRSFORCEAD
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Buckinghamshire, England, Gerrards Cross
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team based near Gerrard’s Cross on a permanent basis. The Salesforce Administrator will be joining a tight knit company who have established themselves as true market leaders. Their Our specialist divisions work together to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing, cleaning and adopting new client requirements into salesforce solutions. Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important aspects of the role, as well as having a strong knowledge how to adopt Salesforce best practices.
Salesforce Administrator – Key Skills:
* 2 years of Salesforce administration experience with an in-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of programmatic means (Apex, Visualforce) and/or integration with external systems
* Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201) certified is advantageous although not required
* Advanced understanding of Sales Cloud and Pardot
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes (Process Builder, Cloud Flow Designer, Approval Processes and Workflows) and
* facilitate user adoption.
* Previous experience of SOQL, SOSL, Workbench and Data loader for data CRUD manipulation
* Unlocking user accounts or resetting passwords due to user forgetfulness.
* Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
* Adding new white-listed IP addresses.
* Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
* Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
* Expanding existing sharing rules/access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated.
* Adopting strategies for ensuring org data is clean and free from duplicate data
* Aid in larger Salesforce projects currently being undertaken (e.g. Org Merges, ERP suite integration for financial data etc…)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salesforce Administrator – Benefits:
* Annual leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical insurance
* Discounted Gym membership
* Cycle2Work scheme
* Free shuttle bus from Gerrad’s Cross to client site
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.