Job Reference: SALESF_1490114259
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 21-03-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
We are currently coming to market for one of most established clients based in the West Midlands. They are an international force in the Financial Market sector and are looking for an experienced and talented Salesforce Developer to join the team.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to provide the required design, development and support expertise to develop new and improve existing systems on Salesforce and other ancillary systems. The development will focus on Salesforce and customer facing systems and will involve user experience design work using new frameworks. This role will also involve liaising with external partners to deliver development deliverables.
* Gained relevant work experience and gained Salesforce developer certifications.
* Previous experience of working on Salesforce technologies (force.com)
* Web design skills including use of frameworks (such as Angular js)
* Worked on System front end UIs
* ASP.net and classic ASP
* Substantial knowledge in integration technologies (Web services/REST APIs)
* Working knowledge of XML standards
* Key stakeholder management
* Vendor management is desirable.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.