SAP MM Lead
Job Reference: JSRSSAPMMSR
Salary: Â£400 - Â£440 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 26-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Hertfordshire
SAP MM Lead
Our client, a global organisation who are rapidly becoming market leaders within their field, is looking for an experienced SAP MM Lead to join their team based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend. The SAP MM Lead will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as having the ability to work and meet tight deadlines.
SAP MM Lead – Key Skills:
* SAP MM Consultant with over 5-9 years of experience in Information Technology and ERP SAP application. Hands on experience in SAP best practices include Implementation, upgrade, Migration & Support Projects.
* Experience into S4 Hana will be an added advantage
* Experienced in Business Process Analysis, Configuration expertise in MM, WM, SD, LE, process and thorough understanding of another integrated technical & functional module
* Experienced in SAP end-to-ends Life Cycle projects using ASAP methodology & Road map: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, and Go-Live, Support
* Followed industries Best Practices for Global Business Process Template design & Process Flow Diagram
* Worked in different Domain & Verticals like Manufacturing, Logistic, High tech, Media, Pharmaceutical and Managed services
* Hands on experience Troubleshooting issues on Supply Chain Management (SCM) processes on OTC
* Translated Business Objectives into Functional/Technical Specification based on requirements.
SAP MM Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.