SAP Senior Basis Architect
Job Reference: JSRSBASISGB
Salary: £0 - £0 Per Annum Excellent + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 05-01-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
SAP Senior Basis Architect
Our multinational client, who have enjoyed huge growth in recent times and are arguably the biggest player in their field, is looking for an experienced SAP Senior Basis Architect to join their team based in Glasgow on a permanent basis. The SAP Senior Basis Architect will provide domain expertise on SAP application modules, architecture models, application sizing and client delivery models.
The SAP Senior Basis Architect will also have a deep expertise in BASIS in a BASIS administrator role at a managed services entity or large outsourcing firm. Occasional travel will be required for this role.
SAP Senior Basis Architect – Key Skills:
* Led client engagements either as a technical lead or as Solution Architect – worked on various levels of complex client solutions
* Detailed oriented, strong organization skills and must have excellent client presence
* Good understanding and knowledge of various cloud deployment models, and strong grasp of cost modelling with regards to application and cloud infrastructure
* Hands on experience with SAP optimization techniques, database and BASIS routines as well as data migration and integration processes
* Highly skilled in BASIS and heterogeneous database models such as HANA, Oracle, ASE and SQL, must have a good understanding of the most recent SAP technical roadmaps and their alignment with client requirements
* Experienced with various SAP troubleshooting techniques and ability to develop deep technical analysis for infrastructure and application optimization. Ability to lead service improvement teams and application performance management teams for customers
* Travel required ( 10% or higher, depending on location)
SAP Senior Basis Architect – Responsibilities:
* Leverages best practices and SAP certified tools and methodologies in the design and delivery of potential solutions.
* Uses strong understanding of various cloud delivery models including private, public and hybrid cloud to design optimum approach and solution for the customer.
* Ensures that all elements of the cloud infrastructure stack such as storage, backup and other shared elements are considered in designing and implementing the recommended solutions
* Responsible for leading client engagements in terms of SAP technical architecture and design. Ability to develop solution approach for cloud migration projects as well as ongoing cloud managed services solutions
SAP Senior Basis Architect – Benefits:
* Pension scheme
* Death in Service
* Sick Pay
* Discount vouchers
* Annual Leave
* Opportunity to travel abroad
* Further general benefits, disclosed fully at interview stage
SAP Senior Basis Architect – Glasgow
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation