SAP Senior Quality and Manufacturing Business Analyst
Job Reference: SQAMBAPIG13_1502466599
Salary: £550 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 11-08-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
SAP Quality and Manufacturing Senior Business Systems Analyst – Newcastle – 6 month Contract
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver business solutions that enable EMENA business teams. Facilitates the execution of transparent IT processes for full solution lifecycle. Drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency in conjunction with corporate IT functions.
- Proactively drives solution usage and simplification with business partners. Strategically develops and executes business roadmap that aligns to IT strategy and measurably drives business KPIs. Consistently grows expertise in business processes and enabling technologies
- Communicating and effectively coordinating change to the Quality and Manufacturing Organisation and greater business is a key responsibility for this role
- Significant participation in the planning and deployment of specific initiatives and projects within Quality and Manufacturing function in EMENA
- Support the simplification of our solution portfolio across our business programs by analysing business requirements, developing solutions and supporting documentation for development teams
- Responsible for building functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements while driving cost efficiency in this solution delivery within assigned area
- Will be responsible for designing and documenting different types of interfaces between systems.
- Coordinate the UAT and delivery of training between Corporate IT and My client Quality and Manufacturing users.
- Collaborate with business partners for benefit realization to evaluate user adoption and drive improvement in our business KPI’s.
- Contribute to growing expertise within the broader IT team across other Business System Analysts, Technical Architects and Management Services to deliver value to our stakeholders.
- Will work with stakeholders to specify, design and implement information systems that deliver great value to the organization focused on the Quality and Manufacturing operating model and to aid the strategic transformation and design of SAP into a global Platform as envisioned in the Intas ERP strategy.
- Be a main point of contact for internal teams and relevant external parties for specific SAP Quality and Manufacturing or key strategic Quality and Manufacturing projects
- Comply with all governance and corporate compliance requirements including SOX and ensure any working parties are fully aware of their limitations and obligations related
- Working with internal process owners and Subject Matter Experts on execution
- Ensure key Quality and Manufacturing related risks are captured, managed and escalated via Steering Committee as required
- Translating of high level business requirements into functional specifications for my client’s technical Team and managing, coordinating and monitoring the effective execution of the required/expected support by the team
- Creation of testing methodology, scenarios and criteria for Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Integration/Regression Testing
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in leading and delivering either SAP finance projects and/or related large/complex cross functional projects in a Multi-National Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing or a similar environment which is highly regulated
- Worked with mid – senior level teams / stakeholders in delivering large complex projects
- Worked with a geographically diverse and dispersed teams across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree level qualification would be ideal
- Financial or SAP technical qualifications
- Other ERP experience in other functional areas e.g. Supply chain
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.