SAS DI Developer
Job Reference: SDDB/15873NSC
Salary: Â£450 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 06-11-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
SAS DI Developer required for a leading client in Basingstoke on a contract basis
The purpose of this job is to develop, support and maintain the clients Customer Data BI applications in use by the business on a daily basis. Ensuring 24/7 application continuity within a competitive commercial environment
* Management, creation, delivery and release of high quality unit tested code for the clients BI Customer Data directorate. Ensuring deliverables are produced on time, to budget and at the right quality. Assisting with the production of working procedures to further improve the deliverables of this department.
* Provide 2 nd and 3 rd line support for user reported issues. Deliver the appropriate solutions to resolve the issues quickly and effectively. Following the resolution of the issue to undertake root cause analysis.
* Identify service improvements and resilience measures for both the BI toolset and Customer Data to improve business performance and data quality.
* Design, implement and manage both the security and user setups for both internal and external customers.
* Contribute to the project management of software upgrades and patches relevant to BI Customer Data directorate, from the design through development and into implementation.
* Delivery the code promotions for the BI Customer Data development.
* Advise on the testing and validation of Infrastructure changes.
* Oracle 10g
* SAS 9 Product Set, specifically DI Studio, OLAP Cube Studio and SPDS
* Solaris 5.9 and 10
* W2K & W2K3 Server
* Business Objects 6.5 and XI
* XP Desktop
* Sharepoint +IIS
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.