Senior Business Analyst
Job Reference: 15303
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 08-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Buckinghamshire, England, High Wycombe
Senior Business Analyst
A new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst has arisen to join an well-known global company based in the Buckinghamshire area. This is a great time to join an exciting company with solid investment and great growth potential.
You must have the following essential skills/experience:
* Extensive experience of writing software specifications in a business environment
* Financial Services experience a distinct advantage
* Experience of dealing directly with clients and managing key B2B relationships
* Work directly with client and business stakeholders to develop software requirements specifications from change requests arising from our client base and internally from the business.
* Liaise closely with the development and testing teams to ensure expectations are managed and requirements are met.
* Build a solid and robust knowledge of the existing system architecture in order to provide accurate and relevant feedback and queries to clients and business stakeholders.
* Provide leadership, coordination and project management on all change requests. Work closely with clients and internal business stakeholders to understand, elicit and develop requirements for client change requests.
* Develop a deep understanding of current system behaviour to ensure optimal solutions are proposed in the responses and specifications.
* Work closely with the development and testing teams to ensure the developments meet the specifications.
* Manage the delivery of client change requests including client expectations, time lines, schedules and delivery dates.
* Update the internal Change Management System to store all project and change documentation and ensure it accurately reflects the status of all discussions, agreements and any developments. Author client-facing documentation to support the analysis of change requests.
* Graduate with a business-facing degree
In addition to a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.