Senior Front End Web Developer
Job Reference: SenFED13_1503323670
Salary: £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 21-08-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
Our well respected national client are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Front End Developer to help them drive a number of key projects to the next level.
The client are looking for a first-class developer with a real passion for all things and wants to work in a talented development team on some exciting projects, someone who can bring great commercial experience and a passion for development, along with a real drive to use the latest technologies to create exciting, innovative products.
The successful candidate will need:
- 3-5+ years proven commercial development experience
- Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of mobile development/responsive design
- Understand common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions
- Excellent understanding of web standards and browser compatibility
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Strong interpersonal skills experience with and enthusiasm for working in an agile environment
- A passion for creating excellently crafted code
Ideally, a successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or other Creative Suite products
- Experience working with CSS frameworks
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience with social media API integrations
More important is that you are a talented and passionate developer with the desire to own and drive some genuinely exciting development projects.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.